...WELCOME to THE RUBBER BLOG...

   




Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm just too GREEN (^o^)v

HAHAHA... I didn't really notice whether I'm just Too GREEN...

I just realized when i visit this website and this website. Both tell me that I do have something "GREEN".

The first site is about my name in Average American. At the site, i was just asked to input my name, and i insert my FULL NAME. and guess what, I got this kind of name for my Average American Name :


Your Average American Name Is...



Gary Michael Green



hahah... my name is GREEN, then..^^

and, the second site is about what color my blog should be. at the site, i was asked to answer 5 questions and i answered them as my opinion... and guess what, they suggest me to have a blog color like this :


Your Blog Should Be Green



Your blog is smart and thoughtful - not a lot of fluff.

You enjoy a good discussion, especially if it involves picking apart ideas.

However, you tend to get easily annoyed by any thoughtless comments in your blog.


hahaha... firstly, I'm happy that i dont have to change my blog color, because it has already matched to the result of the quiz. Secondly, these two quizes become the evidences showing that I'm just too Green to be me... hohoho..

My name is Green and I do have a Green blog...

hehehe....

6 comments:

yummiyellow said...

kayakny pernah lyat ni postingan dey...
dmn gituuuuh...
hmmm...

Sir Vicky Potter said...

hmmm....
di mana yah?
gak ada deh kayaknya....

kesamaan dan kemiripan content, mungkin hanya kebetulan saja....

hohoh^^

Anonymous said...

hahaa

jangan ikut2 lo vick...

*ayo kerjain tugas KP dul!!!*

Anonymous said...

wah2... green, green, i like green too..
btw, link ku mana yah??
linkmu udah aku tambahin ;)

Sir Vicky Potter said...

@amrul
hohoh...
Rubbertime anti CoPPas (coppy Paste :p)

@scratchz
wah sama, li^^
udah.. nyante aj.. udah ada tuh.. hoho

Anonymous said...

anti coppas tapi beneran salin dan tempell..fiiuuuh

*keluar napas dari idung*

TEKOM DAN SISOP ABIS!!!