...WELCOME to THE RUBBER BLOG...

   




Monday, March 31, 2008

VICKY said "this is My First Blog".

Hi Guuuuuuuuuuuuuys.....

Hahaha...

Finally, after a long time struggling with my mind, i decided to make A BLOG. My heart was Beating so hard when i was forced to name my Blog... :p And then something whispered on me and I wrote the url of my blog with :

http://rubbertime.blogspot.com

Well, this actually is the first time i make a blog. i still confuse what shall i do. P'haps, i could start on introducing my self... ok, here it is :

Name :
Vicky Potter (Potter from "harry potter")

Live :
Bandung, Indonesia

Born :
Jakarta/29-05-1987

Hobby :
Working out, swimming,playing games, chatting,browsing

Idol :
Harry Potter (hahah.. only in my immagination)

Genre :
Jazz (F**K off DangDut)

Programing Language :
Java

O.S. :
40% Linux, 60% Windows (wanna be 99,9% Linux)

Friendster :
www.friendster.com/vickypotter1
www.friendster.com/vickypotter2

well, may be That's all u need to know 'bout me. And, let us see What My Blog will look alike. Will it be the Best Blog you have ever known, or only just an ordinary Blog nobody cares...

Hahaha....
C-ya.... n nice to know u, GUuuuuuuuys.....^^


note : for AJOY = "SEKARANG GUA DAH PUNYA BLOG!! WEEEE x6"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok vicky, I am glad that you have a blog now. Anyway I have blog too, you can check it out at this url.

http://johnny64.wordpress.com

happy blogging !!!

desy budiman said...

kasiaan deh lu bok hehehe yaudah hepi blogging ya say visit me at http://desbud.multiply.com

Rendra said...

wkakakakaa..

si pikih baru punya blog yeeeyy??

lanjut deh bang, rajin2 posting ye..

visit mine, too..

deeyy..

Anonymous said...

wheehehehe....bagus deh...
tapi norak lu vik!
knapa nama gw kudu loe sebut2??

DON'T FORGET TO LINK EXCHANGE WITH MY BLOGS!!!!

Jack Delab said...

he he mas...salam kenal, video yang hujan es itu di rumah saya di sekar manis - buah batu - bandung... jack de lab